As part of our response to COVID-19, InfiniteMD is providing enhanced support and direct services to help patients with their inquiries for timely education and guidance on their diagnoses and pre-existing health conditions. We are working closely with our partners to ensure the fastest turnaround times possible as we all weather this pandemic together.
To learn about other ways that InfiniteMD is responding to address the needs of our patients, physicians, and staff, please see our initiatives below.
- Until further notice, all employees have been transitioned to work from home (WFH) for their safety and to help mitigate the spread of COVID-19.
- In the instances where administrative needs require an employee to briefly visit the office, we have put in places processes to ensure proper sanitation and social distancing occurs. InfiniteMD is covering the costs of any private transportation, when needed, to help employees avoid public spaces.
- Reopening planning is being done with guidance from the state of Massachusetts and public health experts, however, we anticipate WFH being in place for the foreseeable future.
Enhanced Physician Network Access
- InfiniteMD is focused on enhancing the ways in which consumers can engage our expert physicians. We now offer options to engage them by text and secure video messaging for inquiries about pre-existing conditions and general questions. This is an effort to provide additional peace of mind to patients that potentially have underlying conditions and want to access the expertise of physicians in areas like oncology, cardiology, and orthopedics.
- With the recent closures of many facilities, InfiniteMD has invested in technology to help automate and expedite the collection of medical records.
- In addition, we have hired additional personnel to both address the surge in case requests and to keep our turnaround times in line with the expectations of our partners.
- InfiniteMD continues to invest in our technology to enhance the provider and patient experiences. This includes offering new modalities for patients to engage with our physician experts on general health questions that do not require the full retrieval of medical records.
- With the demand for digital health, we have deepened the touchpoints and integration between the InfiniteMD CareTeam and our partners’ respective care teams. In doing so, we seek to tightly triage cases and identify/expedite the most urgent consultations.